Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Years

Well it is finally a New Year I can not believe that another year has already come and gone. I am going to strive harder to keep my blog updated in a more timely manner. All in all we have had a great Holiday Season. The kids have had a great Winter Break they have played with the toys that they recieved for Christmas and their has not been too many fights. I am really looking forward to Monday I can not wait to get back on a scheduale and have the kids back in school I am okay with them being out for long periods of time when they can go outside and get some of the energy out but being cooped up in the house is just about enough to make me screem. I think that it is time for me to Sign off for the time being. I will try and update every couple of weeks on what is going on. Until then have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Marg and Homer

Marg and Homer

With Mickey

With Mickey