Saturday, January 2, 2010

Halloween

Well I guess I need to catch up on my blog, so we will go back to October. We all had a great time on Halloween, my brother in law suggested that we all carve pumpkins so all came to moms house (all 15 of us) and we each had our own pumpkin. If you can picture it we had seven kids carving pumpkins (with some adult supervision.) When all the kids were done then the adults did theirs. We had such a great time. After we had all of the pumpkinscarved then we got dressed up for halloween and went to the annual Trunk or Treat at my mom and dads church hous. The kids made a haulling. To round off the night Mark, Myself and the kids went to some friends house to assist in the Haunted back Yard. The kids did a little trick or treating in the neighborhood and then home to bed. I have added some pictures to show you how much fun we had.


Here are some of the finished product.















No comments:

Marg and Homer

Marg and Homer

With Mickey

With Mickey