Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

Well it has come and gone again. I am a true fan of Halloween. It is really crazy, when you go to the store to get a costume. I had to stand in the costume isle for thirty min. just waiting for the boys to pick out what they wanted to be. I think that when I finaly said you have until I count to five then you will not go, they decided that they would hurry and choose.

Well last night Mark took the kids around the neighborhood and they got a huge loot. Then we went to grandmas and had pictures taken with the cousins. The kids are also getting way excited to leave for our trip. I will post pictures soon of halloween I just need to find the cutes ones that I have

Till later

1 comment:

nathansara said...

Hey it was good to see you in Long Beach this morning. I hope you guys have a great time in Disneyland. Take care!

Sara Farrer

Marg and Homer

Marg and Homer

With Mickey

With Mickey